Thursday, January 22, 2009

Class Assignment- The State of the Union: Post 2

Of the artwork that you have done, what is your personal favorite piece? Why do you like it?
Of my recent pieces, I've really liked my celebrity piece of Ricky Gervais. Working with more dynamic perspectives and expressions was really fun for me.

What piece do other people like most? Do you agree? Why do you think they like it?
There's been a few people who have liked my 100 monster piece. I wasn't sure it came out ok myself, but it really was fun to make. The people that like it usually like the concept the project worked on with inner demons, as well as the whimsical-ness.

What piece surprised you the most?
Probably the Peabody piece was surprising, as it was another piece a few people liked that I wasn't sure about. I also did like how the building came out, because I'm never too good at buildings.

Choose five doodles or sketches that you like as much as any of your finished pieces.

No comments: